DBKC.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Do I have a right to be angry?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Reply to topic    DBKC.org Forum Index » Guy Talk View previous topic
View next topic
Do I have a right to be angry?

Do I have a right to be angry?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
100%
 100%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 15

Author Message
x
i got dubukimchi!


Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 1380
Location: Seoul

Post Do I have a right to be angry? Reply with quote
My gf told me that she grinded with a male friend that is gay(his gay ass bf was there too) and it was a gay pride song or some shit at a house party.
I got angry...for the reason above... Do I have a right to be angry?
Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:49 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Slingky
dubukimchi elitist


Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Posts: 6246

Post Reply with quote
its just dancing
Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:51 am View user's profile Send private message
black jesus
dubukimchi elitist


Joined: 04 Apr 2008
Posts: 9410

Post Reply with quote
she likes gay guys, that's why she's with you

_________________
it is the obligation of a man to stick his boneration into a woman's separation. this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.

-eric cartman
Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:52 am View user's profile Send private message
Slingky
dubukimchi elitist


Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Posts: 6246

Post Reply with quote
Laughing

_________________
young.
Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:23 am View user's profile Send private message
SlackA
dubukimchi elitist


Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Posts: 5823
Location: SingaLand

Post Reply with quote
well..hes gay..and its dancing..so..

no~

_________________
"I keep mah mind on mah MUH-NIEE, muh-niee on mah mind"

Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:29 am View user's profile Send private message
Slingky
dubukimchi elitist


Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Posts: 6246

Post Reply with quote
its probably nothing and if u get pissed ur girl will probably think ur insecure as hell jealous over a gay man

_________________
young.
Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:05 am View user's profile Send private message
CAliMichinsaram
Super Moderator


Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Posts: 14626

Post Reply with quote
... insecurity is the biggest turn off for women ... he's gay ... get over it ...

_________________
Yao-Fun wrote:


quit flapping your lips and bumping your gums! your just a fat piece of donkey poo that sits at his computer and posts under 20 id's on dubu, lame!
Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:22 am View user's profile Send private message
poon hound
i got dubukimchi!


Joined: 02 Feb 2008
Posts: 1076

Post Reply with quote
did u smash it yet?

_________________
Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:42 am View user's profile Send private message
am1989
i got dubukimchi!


Joined: 25 Oct 2008
Posts: 1661

Post Reply with quote
he's gay.. it was probably all in good fun
it's understandable if you are a little irked, but not full on angry
Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:56 am View user's profile Send private message
hype
i got dubukimchi!


Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Posts: 2147
Location: virginia

Post Reply with quote
....


he's GAY. and she's in a relationship with you... do you not trust her? -_-;

_________________
silence.
Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
gohugatree
i <3 dubukimchi!


Joined: 08 Jun 2008
Posts: 3458

Post Reply with quote
... serious?
Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
I dont lie
i got dubu.


Joined: 03 Feb 2008
Posts: 210
Location: San Diego, CA

Post Reply with quote
if he got a boner then you can be mad
but if you ask about a gay man's penis, you'd look real gay so it's best you don't find out
Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:12 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
StalematE
i got dubukimchi!


Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Posts: 2453
Location: The Internet Tubeway

Post Reply with quote
gohugatree wrote:
... serious?


he's mad he wasn't grinding alongside her.

_________________
http://www.jesustoastmafia.com | http://www.twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:48 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Eddie
Super Moderator


Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Posts: 2759

Post Reply with quote
go dance with some lesbians

_________________
Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
morpheus
Super Moderator


Joined: 29 Jan 2008
Posts: 9118
Location: oneiros

Post Reply with quote
you totally have a right to be mad. you should make her promise not to grind with anyone else (gay or otherwise) ever again as a condition of your relationship.

also, you might want to put her on relationship probation. she'll check in with you whenever she goes from one place to another. for example, when she leaves her home to go to the store, she's gotta call you and let you know. when she's coming back home from the store she's gotta call you to let you know. you might want to invest in a gps tracking enabled phone for her so you can get her approximate location anytime that you want. also, every night before bed she should call you and give you a summarized report of what she did that day.

also make her give you a list of her friends' phone numbers so you can verify her alibis whenever she's explaining what she did during the day. forbid her from all male contact, it's the only way to be safe. if another guy happens to make eye contact with her while you're around, accuse her of cheating on you and treat her like shit for a week to teach her not to flirt behind your back.

_________________
Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
CAliMichinsaram
Super Moderator


Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Posts: 14626

Post Reply with quote
morpheus wrote:
you totally have a right to be mad. you should make her promise not to grind with anyone else (gay or otherwise) ever again as a condition of your relationship.

also, you might want to put her on relationship probation. she'll check in with you whenever she goes from one place to another. for example, when she leaves her home to go to the store, she's gotta call you and let you know. when she's coming back home from the store she's gotta call you to let you know. you might want to invest in a gps tracking enabled phone for her so you can get her approximate location anytime that you want. also, every night before bed she should call you and give you a summarized report of what she did that day.

also make her give you a list of her friends' phone numbers so you can verify her alibis whenever she's explaining what she did during the day. forbid her from all male contact, it's the only way to be safe. if another guy happens to make eye contact with her while you're around, accuse her of cheating on you and treat her like shit for a week to teach her not to flirt behind your back.



... and you can always whip her ass with a car antennae ...

_________________
Yao-Fun wrote:


quit flapping your lips and bumping your gums! your just a fat piece of donkey poo that sits at his computer and posts under 20 id's on dubu, lame!
Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
dope
Banned


Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Posts: 4122

Post Reply with quote
rumble in the bronx ftw...
Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
ace
Goodfella


Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Posts: 4726
Location: So Cal

Post Re: Do I have a right to be angry? Reply with quote
x wrote:
My gf told me that she grinded with a male friend that is gay(his gay ass bf was there too) and it was a gay pride song or some shit at a house party.
I got angry...for the reason above... Do I have a right to be angry?


youre overreacting...
Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:32 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
kimchikiller
i got dubukimchi!


Joined: 02 Apr 2008
Posts: 1776

Post Reply with quote
atleast she was upfront about it... some girls would never tell you what they did at a party.. especially if it's long distance
Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:42 am View user's profile Send private message
Side Pocket Kid
Super Moderator


Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Posts: 9658
Location: 213

Post Reply with quote
CAliMichinsaram wrote:
... insecurity is the biggest turn off for women ... he's gay ... get over it ...


.

_________________
Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:09 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:    
Reply to topic    DBKC.org Forum Index » Guy Talk All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to: 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin / Easy Tutorials (Photoshop Tutorials).