MikeB
i <3 dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
Bacchanalian wrote:
hazel wrote:
Bacchanalian wrote:
hazel wrote:
Bacchanalian wrote:

As for me, my ego probably could not handle a woman wearing the pants in a relationship. Call me old-fashioned/chauvinist, but I want a girl who takes care of herself(exercises regularly, always dresses nice, knows how to use makeup properly and uses it daily.... so a girl that looks and feels her best 24/7), can cook & clean very well annd doesn't whine about having to do it, is constantly attending to my physical and emotional needs. If she has a career of her own that's a plus, but it is unnecessary. If she has a stressful job I would probably tell her to quit so that she has more energy to pamper me lol.

thanks for pretty much summing up what a guy wants. i can tell this is what my guy usually wants too, and this is exactly what i needed to be reminded of.

Most korean and japanese guys are like that. If you don't like it you should try dating a Chinese guy. The important thing is that u are happy.

i personally think that's a pretty healthy things-i-want-from-my-wife list. wasn't being sarcastic. seriously.

Oh ok cool Smile

I will also contribute to this conversation.
Wed May 04, 2011 1:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
enduko
i got dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
Bacchanalian wrote:

is constantly attending to my physical and emotional needs. If she has a career of her own that's a plus, but it is unnecessary. If she has a stressful job I would probably tell her to quit so that she has more energy to pamper me lol.

I can tell you've never been in this type of relationship before. Good god it's annoying... they become wholly dependent on you for EVERYTHING - social interaction, comfort, money, etc. But whatever floats your boat man.
Wed May 04, 2011 1:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
one thing about those needy girls is that they are generally great lays.
Wed May 04, 2011 2:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bacchanalian

Post Reply with quote
enduko wrote:
Bacchanalian wrote:

is constantly attending to my physical and emotional needs. If she has a career of her own that's a plus, but it is unnecessary. If she has a stressful job I would probably tell her to quit so that she has more energy to pamper me lol.

I can tell you've never been in this type of relationship before. Good god it's annoying... they become wholly dependent on you for EVERYTHING - social interaction, comfort, money, etc. But whatever floats your boat man.

The girl u were with was probably not very cute and didn't take care of herself properly, how did she rank from 1-10? (I'm guessing not very high given that girls at UC berkeley are fug and the selection of hot asian girls in the bay area is extremely limited compared to LA). I have been in this type of relationship with a solid 9/10 and absolutely loved it. They make u feel like a king, they pretty much do anything sexually on command, give u daily ego massage as well as real massages, they are great cooks and always bake something for u and cook delicious meals, they clean your room without u even telling them to do anything, etc. As long as they have girlfriends to socialize and go shopping with, it is great. The ones u have to watch out for are the clingy girls who have absolutely no girlfriends, then u have to talk to them on the phone 5 times a day and u have to go shopping with them...even then, it's not that bad. The girl depending on me for other things like comfort, money, etc was a non-issue for me because her parents are rich. Having a gf in general requires u to spend money though, it's not just the needy ones.
Wed May 04, 2011 2:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bacchanalian

Post Reply with quote
sementherapy wrote:

+1
Wed May 04, 2011 2:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
dope
Banned

Post Reply with quote
idk man. i don't doubt that you pull chicks bacch but sometimes i just blurt out what the fuck is this guy thinking whenever i see some pics you post up in the babe thread. haha so im always curious when you mention 9s and such.
Wed May 04, 2011 5:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
Mae
i got kimchi.

Post Reply with quote
sementherapy wrote:
theclassics wrote:
but it is really hard to be high up in your career while being a mother.......i for one, i think ive really benefited a lot from having a stay-at-home-mother......i think the better route is for the gal to establish her career and do well but its ok to quit working to raise the kiddos. unless you want a nanny to be shuttling ur kids around and making them food stuffs. also the wife prob wont be able to make the husband+kids dinners and pack lunches for everyone....its hard to be an involved parent while working......id be exhausted for sure.....

this is equally as deceiving as a push up bra. . the guy thinks he has a career woman and is suddenly blindsided when she gets knocked up. oh, btw, imma stop working now. you have to work twice as hard in order for us to keep up our current lifestyle. and let's face it-- a girl who had a career and decides to stay at home is gonna want to AT LEAST maintain the current lifestyle if not climb even higher up the social ladder.
i dub this move the career miracle bra. gonna go trademark this term.

Hahaha....Troy, that's true! I personally would want to be able to at least maintain my comfortable lifestyle after giving birth but I don't expect to go back to the workforce ASAP, although I would eventually do. I've seen couples who are struggling at their new parenthood.

And yes, respect is important. I definitely agree with you. You are talking finding respect in your partner, one you view as equal or possibly more, same is true with me. If the guy is stooopid and a doormat, forget it...I'm chinese though and the guy I'm with now is chinese. He ain't a doormat. Smile

enduko wrote:
Bacchanalian wrote:

enduko...ive seen what you said happen. and it is sorta sad ...coz they've built their own prison and when things fall apart, they don't know how to begin again.

Wed May 04, 2011 6:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
Mae
i got kimchi.

Post Reply with quote
sementherapy wrote:

of course, that's how they can keep you totally hooked. Laughing

As for other asian girls, from what I know, Thai girls are very soft spoken and can come off as gentle, I don't know much about their role in a relationship though I'd like to think they tend to be more "domesticated".

Filipinas, homegrown ones, are usually more gentle, "domesticated" and nurturing. They take care of the family and usually put priority over raising a family than career. They can be very tolerating, even towards a guy who treats women badly. The filipino culture generally is more patriarchal due to spanish influence and also values family very much, sometimes to the point of sacrificing already an individual's happiness or quality of life. Oh and Filipinas tend to be very loving and sweet.

Wed May 04, 2011 6:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
StalematE
i got dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
Mae wrote:
sementherapy wrote:

of course, that's how they can keep you totally hooked. Laughing

As for other asian girls, from what I know, Thai girls are very soft spoken and can come off as gentle, I don't know much about their role in a relationship though I'd like to think they tend to be more "domesticated".

Filipinas, homegrown ones, are usually more gentle, "domesticated" and nurturing. They take care of the family and usually put priority over raising a family than career. They can be very tolerating, even towards a guy who treats women badly. The filipino culture generally is more patriarchal due to spanish influence and also values family very much, sometimes to the point of sacrificing already an individual's happiness or quality of life. Oh and Filipinas tend to be very loving and sweet.

Meh...

One of my best friends dated a filipina, and she was ruthless. They were really really close, she got pregnant, and fled back to the Philippines. When she came back, she broke up with him, and started nailing him hard for child support, and blocking his visitation rights. He's been to court over her I don't know how many times now, but it seems semi-annually now that he has to take her to court to get to see his own kid; meanwhile, her parents are basically raising him while she goes out clubbing/with her new bf/etc.

Of course, you're talking generalities, but I can only talk about what I've seen, and it ain't pretty.

Thu May 05, 2011 1:37 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
^why'd she leave? curious...
Thu May 05, 2011 8:00 am View user's profile Send private message
enduko
i got dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
Bacchanalian wrote:
enduko wrote:
Bacchanalian wrote:

The girl u were with was probably not very cute and didn't take care of herself properly, how did she rank from 1-10? (I'm guessing not very high given that girls at UC berkeley are fug and the selection of hot asian girls in the bay area is extremely limited compared to LA). I have been in this type of relationship with a solid 9/10 and absolutely loved it. They make u feel like a king, they pretty much do anything sexually on command, give u daily ego massage as well as real massages, they are great cooks and always bake something for u and cook delicious meals, they clean your room without u even telling them to do anything, etc. As long as they have girlfriends to socialize and go shopping with, it is great. The ones u have to watch out for are the clingy girls who have absolutely no girlfriends, then u have to talk to them on the phone 5 times a day and u have to go shopping with them...even then, it's not that bad. The girl depending on me for other things like comfort, money, etc was a non-issue for me because her parents are rich. Having a gf in general requires u to spend money though, it's not just the needy ones.

My girl:

Bach's girl:

Thu May 05, 2011 10:49 am View user's profile Send private message
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
lol, why so hostile shinno?

he likes different kinds of women than you do. everybody has preferences. what's the big deal? you want him to see things the way you do?
Thu May 05, 2011 10:51 am View user's profile Send private message
Original.
i got dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
im curious to know what kinda bitches bacc pull.

DBKC VR MEET? make it mackfest 2011.

Thu May 05, 2011 10:52 am View user's profile Send private message
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
btw bacc, i had the same taste in women years ago. the problem was that i never found one i could respect, which resulted in me cheating on them. all of them.

i think enduko also went through the same relationship trials and tribulations, which has in turned shaped his views.

my views are not quite as extreme as his, but i do suggest being open to opportunities that pop up that don't fit with your traditional "type"
Thu May 05, 2011 10:56 am View user's profile Send private message
Bacchanalian

Post Reply with quote
enduko wrote:
Bacchanalian wrote:
enduko wrote:
Bacchanalian wrote:

My girl:

Bach's girl:

Lol, ur girl is still only a measly 6/10. She looks healthy but her face is kinda busted and I can tell she probably has a crappy waist to hip ratio and thunder thighs.
Thu May 05, 2011 10:57 am View user's profile Send private message
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
enduko wrote:
Bacchanalian wrote:
enduko wrote:
Bacchanalian wrote:

My girl:

Bach's girl:

Laughing i think i know which relationship enduko is referring to. if that's who i think it is, then she was pretty. very pretty.
Thu May 05, 2011 10:58 am View user's profile Send private message
enduko
i got dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
sementherapy wrote:
lol, why so hostile shinno?

he likes different kinds of women than you do. everybody has preferences. what's the big deal? you want him to see things the way you do?

haha how is this hostile, i'm joking around.
Thu May 05, 2011 11:02 am View user's profile Send private message
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
oh, disregard. i didn't read bacc's previous post to you.

perfectly acceptable response to what he said in his post.
Thu May 05, 2011 11:04 am View user's profile Send private message
enduko
i got dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
sementherapy wrote:
enduko wrote:
Bacchanalian wrote:
enduko wrote:
Bacchanalian wrote:

My girl:

Bach's girl:

Laughing i think i know which relationship enduko is referring to. if that's who i think it is, then she was pretty. very pretty.

ehhh, if you're referring to what I think you're referring to, that was not a relationship.
Thu May 05, 2011 11:09 am View user's profile Send private message
enduko
i got dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
[quote="enduko"]
sementherapy wrote:
enduko wrote:
Bacchanalian wrote:
enduko wrote:
Bacchanalian wrote:

My girl:

Bach's girl:

ehhh, if you're referring to what I think you're referring to, that was not a relationship.
Thu May 05, 2011 11:10 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    DBKC.org Forum Index » Ghetto All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: