Reply to topic    DBKC.org Forum Index » Ghetto View previous topic
View next topic
Hong Kong girls stereotypes/generalities
StalematE
i got dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
sementherapy wrote:
^why'd she leave? curious...

See, now this, I'm not so sure about. When they found out she was pregnant, she was talking marriage, you know, doing the right thing for the sake of the baby, things like that. My friend was all for it, he was more than ready to take responsibility for the child, and he loved her to boot. Then she bailed for the Philippines (he didn't even know she was going until she left), and came back acting like a Hydra, broke it off, and stuck the bill to my friend.

So my assumption is when she was in the Philippines (the rest of her family was with her), her family coerced into this, knowing that if she didn't marry him, she could wrangle child support payments out of him, make easy bank, and still get custody of him.

Last edited by StalematE on Thu May 05, 2011 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu May 05, 2011 11:18 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
morpheus
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
enduko wrote:
sementherapy wrote:
enduko wrote:
Bacchanalian wrote:
enduko wrote:
Bacchanalian wrote:

is constantly attending to my physical and emotional needs. If she has a career of her own that's a plus, but it is unnecessary. If she has a stressful job I would probably tell her to quit so that she has more energy to pamper me lol.

I can tell you've never been in this type of relationship before. Good god it's annoying... they become wholly dependent on you for EVERYTHING - social interaction, comfort, money, etc. But whatever floats your boat man.

The girl u were with was probably not very cute and didn't take care of herself properly, how did she rank from 1-10? (I'm guessing not very high given that girls at UC berkeley are fug and the selection of hot asian girls in the bay area is extremely limited compared to LA). I have been in this type of relationship with a solid 9/10 and absolutely loved it. They make u feel like a king, they pretty much do anything sexually on command, give u daily ego massage as well as real massages, they are great cooks and always bake something for u and cook delicious meals, they clean your room without u even telling them to do anything, etc. As long as they have girlfriends to socialize and go shopping with, it is great. The ones u have to watch out for are the clingy girls who have absolutely no girlfriends, then u have to talk to them on the phone 5 times a day and u have to go shopping with them...even then, it's not that bad. The girl depending on me for other things like comfort, money, etc was a non-issue for me because her parents are rich. Having a gf in general requires u to spend money though, it's not just the needy ones.

My girl:

Bach's girl:

Laughing i think i know which relationship enduko is referring to. if that's who i think it is, then she was pretty. very pretty.

ehhh, if you're referring to what I think you're referring to, that was not a relationship.

that's not what she said.

Thu May 05, 2011 11:20 am View user's profile Send private message
enduko
i got dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
the fuck do you know man.
Thu May 05, 2011 11:34 am View user's profile Send private message
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
Laughing
Thu May 05, 2011 11:35 am View user's profile Send private message
Original.
i got dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
LOL

Thu May 05, 2011 11:41 am View user's profile Send private message
morpheus
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
Laughing

Thu May 05, 2011 12:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bacchanalian

Post Reply with quote
sementherapy wrote:
btw bacc, i had the same taste in women years ago. the problem was that i never found one i could respect, which resulted in me cheating on them. all of them.

i think enduko also went through the same relationship trials and tribulations, which has in turned shaped his views.

my views are not quite as extreme as his, but i do suggest being open to opportunities that pop up that don't fit with your traditional "type"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only difference between women u guys respect and don't respect is what kind of job they have and how much money they make. If you already earn enough money to support a family yourself, then why not go for the hottest woman u can get and treats u like a king?
Thu May 05, 2011 1:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
theclassics
i got kimchi.

Post Reply with quote
sementherapy wrote:
theclassics wrote:
but it is really hard to be high up in your career while being a mother.......i for one, i think ive really benefited a lot from having a stay-at-home-mother......i think the better route is for the gal to establish her career and do well but its ok to quit working to raise the kiddos. unless you want a nanny to be shuttling ur kids around and making them food stuffs. also the wife prob wont be able to make the husband+kids dinners and pack lunches for everyone....its hard to be an involved parent while working......id be exhausted for sure.....

this is equally as deceiving as a push up bra. . the guy thinks he has a career woman and is suddenly blindsided when she gets knocked up. oh, btw, imma stop working now. you have to work twice as hard in order for us to keep up our current lifestyle. and let's face it-- a girl who had a career and decides to stay at home is gonna want to AT LEAST maintain the current lifestyle if not climb even higher up the social ladder.

i dub this move the career miracle bra. gonna go trademark this term.
i dont think women would keep it a secret that they want to stay at home after having a child. pretty obvious if you ask me.

but in contrast...that would b pretty BRAVE.

lets face it, there are a lot of lazy and self absobed grls out there. i.e. ppl pursue higher learning/vocation for diff reasons (obv some causes worthier than others)....Some gals simply get into certain profressions to be in the company of smarter/richer men....and plan to marry one of them.

i dont have a problem with that. i know a harvard-educated lawyer who has not practiced a day in her life, by preference. there's former litigators whose new specialty is training their toddlers to draft a complaint..........these smart, educated women make great stay at home moms....i've a hunch their kids will be going Ivy League. Wink

it's only a problem when the girl/guy + mate fails to communicate their intentions.......even in an intermediate stage of the relationship its not a bad idea to say "hey hapless guy.you know that i make six figures n have an illustrious career path in front of me. but just so we are clear, i want you to know that i dont intend on continue to work once we have a kid. of course i expect u to continue your work and bring home enoug bacon to support me in a lifestyle of which i have become accustomed to. "

Smile
Thu May 05, 2011 2:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
theclassics
i got kimchi.

Post Reply with quote
ha ha.....in all seriousness, its just not safe to assume shes a "career woman" just cause shes in a moneyed profession.....

and it is completely cool if both wanna work. or if just the girl works and not the guy. or if just the guy wants to work and not the girl...............whatever works.......all joking aside.
Thu May 05, 2011 2:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
theclassics
i got kimchi.

Post Reply with quote
sementherapy wrote:
theclassics wrote:
Mae wrote:

theclassics, if your friend the hot guy that Korean girls would like is dating or chooses to see a hkgirl so what? Shouldn't you just be happy for them? It is their own relationship and life. if it works out then ok, if it doesn't then it doesn't.
u'r right. ultimately it comes down to that! well the case in point im talking abt my bro. just its funner when eveyrone speaks korean in the fam.

im just a nosey nose............

this is a really xenophobic way of approaching life. you'll experience so much more by getting to know different cultures. i'm sure your parents speak perfectly fluent english. it's sad to hear this from such a young person. from an elder (our parents' age) it's still ignorant, but acceptable given their cultural upbringing. for somebody raised in the states, that sort of closed-mindedness really disappoints me.
hmm I hear you..... but i dont think this kind of mindset is rare, even for 2nd gen koreans like myself.......
Thu May 05, 2011 2:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
enduko
i got dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
Bacchanalian wrote:
sementherapy wrote:
btw bacc, i had the same taste in women years ago. the problem was that i never found one i could respect, which resulted in me cheating on them. all of them.

i think enduko also went through the same relationship trials and tribulations, which has in turned shaped his views.

my views are not quite as extreme as his, but i do suggest being open to opportunities that pop up that don't fit with your traditional "type"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only difference between women u guys respect and don't respect is what kind of job they have and how much money they make. If you already earn enough money to support a family yourself, then why not go for the hottest woman u can get and treats u like a king?

It's more than just a job and how much money they make. It's the mindset and personality that demands respect from me. Do her beliefs in education, career, and the pursuit of knowledge jive with mine? Can I carry deep conversations regarding the social impact of cutting performing arts from schools? Or the traces of postmodern voting behavior? Does this person understand what they're good at, and have they identified their goals and dreams, and have they pursued them? It's the mindset to me.
Thu May 05, 2011 2:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
it's not about the job or money at all actually. when i met my gf, she was a phD student working with non-profits. non profit usually = not much money

the reason i found myself respecting her is because she was very confident in herself. she knew exactly what she wanted in a man, what she wanted in a job, what she wanted in life, and had a plan on how to get there. and that plan did not involve anyone but herself.

i was impressed that she had already "found" herself. she knew what she was going to do with her life, and she was very happy with the way her life was going before ever meeting me. i didn't have to be the chump holding her hand as she tried to "figure out her life"

chicks that depend on men to take care of them are constantly unhappy. i don't know the reason for sure, but my bet is that it's because they don't know what makes them happy. they don't know what they want, therefore they are never satisfied.

yes, they are usually very pretty, and give great head. but they constantly bitch about one thing or another-- their "boss," their classmates, their families, gf's, etc. they just don't know how to be happy. and that makes it impossible for me to respect them.

so it's not about the money. it's whether they bother to find out that makes them happy rather than let someone boyfriend or society dictate what should make them happy (material things the media say will make you happy)
Thu May 05, 2011 2:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bacchanalian

Post Reply with quote
enduko wrote:
Bacchanalian wrote:
sementherapy wrote:

It's more than just a job and how much money they make. It's the mindset and personality that demands respect from me. Do her beliefs in education, career, and the pursuit of knowledge jive with mine? Can I carry deep conversations regarding the social impact of cutting performing arts from schools? Or the traces of postmodern voting behavior? Does this person understand what they're good at, and have they identified their goals and dreams, and have they pursued them? It's the mindset to me.

I understand where you're coming from, but I can just have those deep conversations with friends. the main difference between a friendship and a marriage, and what marriage offers that friendship doesn't is sex. You can get everything else u need from friends. I would rather have my wife be hotter and less educated. if she is less educated than I am she would admire me more and give me more ego boosts and ego massages, which would make sex better. My wife would know exactly what she's good at: being a master chef of my favorite foods, a classy lady in public, and an insatiable nympho in my bedroom. My wife's dreams and goals are to make me happy and to live a fab life of comfort and luxury.
Thu May 05, 2011 5:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
morpheus
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
do you believe that you deserve that kind of woman?

Thu May 05, 2011 5:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bacchanalian

Post Reply with quote
sementherapy wrote:
it's not about the job or money at all actually. when i met my gf, she was a phD student working with non-profits. non profit usually = not much money

the reason i found myself respecting her is because she was very confident in herself. she knew exactly what she wanted in a man, what she wanted in a job, what she wanted in life, and had a plan on how to get there. and that plan did not involve anyone but herself.

i was impressed that she had already "found" herself. she knew what she was going to do with her life, and she was very happy with the way her life was going before ever meeting me. i didn't have to be the chump holding her hand as she tried to "figure out her life"

chicks that depend on men to take care of them are constantly unhappy. i don't know the reason for sure, but my bet is that it's because they don't know what makes them happy. they don't know what they want, therefore they are never satisfied.

yes, they are usually very pretty, and give great head. but they constantly bitch about one thing or another-- their "boss," their classmates, their families, gf's, etc. they just don't know how to be happy. and that makes it impossible for me to respect them.

so it's not about the money. it's whether they bother to find out that makes them happy rather than let someone boyfriend or society dictate what should make them happy (material things the media say will make you happy)

I may not respect a girl's education if she dropped out of community college to become a receptionist. However there are other qualities I would respect about her if she is a 9 or 10 such as her beauty, her dedication to going to the gym regularly without anyone pushing her to go, her mastery of cosmetics, her great fashion sense, the way she treats me and makes me feel, advanced bedroom techniques (lol) etc. All admirable qualities that I think are equally if not more important in a wife depending on what your situation is.
Thu May 05, 2011 5:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
Mae
i got kimchi.

Post Reply with quote
Actually the qualities bacc just discussed can be easily found in a mistress, and not a partner for life. Women get old. Sex drive withers, body gets stretch marks and all, face gets wrinkles.... After then, what would you do bacc? Would you find a new one and a younger one than the old one? Just like changing ...say clothes or tires?

You're not immortal either and you do get old. What then? Just curious.

Thu May 05, 2011 5:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bacchanalian

Post Reply with quote
Mae wrote:
Actually the qualities bacc just discussed can be easily found in a mistress, and not a partner for life. Women get old. Sex drive withers, body gets stretch marks and all, face gets wrinkles.... After then, what would you do bacc? Would you find a new one and a younger one than the old one? Just like changing ...say clothes or tires?

You're not immortal either and you do get old. What then? Just curious.

I don't think women are exchangable. I would never divorce or cheat on my wife just because of looks or cuz she's getting old. I think marriage is for life, and divorce would only be considered if she had an affair. Having said that, you would be surprised at how well facelifts, tummy tucks, and breast lifts work. Even if she didn't want to do those procedures, I would still be there for her. Eating healthy, exercising, quitting smoking and limiting sun exposure can also help preserve youthful appearance. Older women also possess a certain allure, some call it the milf effect, so I think as my wife got older I wouldn't mind.
Thu May 05, 2011 5:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bacchanalian

Post Reply with quote
morpheus wrote:
do you believe that you deserve that kind of woman?

I don't think i deserve anything. I am just like any other guy out there trying to get the best girl I can get for my particular needs.
Thu May 05, 2011 7:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
hazel
i got dubu.

Post Reply with quote
enduko wrote:

this is what i see in my guy too. also the reason we get along so well. we have lots of conversations at different levels covering various fields, so we stimulate each other's intellectual muscle by plenty. It's also very interesting since we bring in different scientific perspective or philosophy to things and we teach and learn from each other. needless to mention becoming more self-aware together is a fun and exciting journey, too. and having similar goals or willingness to share them is a great foundation for a relationship. it really makes you want to live through your life and get to that finish line together with your partner.

when you both get old and saggy, people say the best thing that keeps marriage going is having good conversations. I think you're right on here, enduko.
Fri May 06, 2011 8:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
hazel
i got dubu.

Post Reply with quote
not to sound ghey, but both enduko and bacc bring up equally important qualities in a significant other. i believe both of their preferences are driven by innocent reaction to their intellectual and subconscious tastes, ultimately their instincts.
Fri May 06, 2011 8:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    DBKC.org Forum Index » Ghetto All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: