Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    DBKC.org Forum Index » Ghetto View previous topic
View next topic
WTF is good with u girl??? discuss
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
HY wrote:
It is pathetic for one to say they want to help, but only half-ass it. If that is your feeling, then tell her in front of her face that she lives a pathetic life with no avenues of leaving. At least, you told her the truth and committed yourself behind the decision that you don't want to help. 100%.

i agree.

thing is-- for me at least, is that i can only dedicate that kind of commitment to somebody i really LOVE. i'd like to say that i can love all people but i don't. i'm not some great man. i can say that i only love a handful of people in this world; and some broad i kinda know would definitely not make the cut. that's jsn's decision to make if he can dedicate that much time, effort, and LOVE to some chick. he'd be a much better man than me if he does choose to do so.
Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
FIFTHORIZOR
i <3 dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
HY wrote:

You think their help was enough? Or do you know that their help was tremendous like it would be given to any close, loved one? I don't know. But a family that has given up, never gave the right help in the first place.

The right help? How are you so sure they haven't? Families tend to give up when they've exhausted every course of action.
It seems like this girl has no desire for a long term fix anyway if she's trying to cash a forged check from her family.
Let me put it like this... you can't help anyone that's not willing to help themselves. Let the bitch hit rock bottom.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
ace
Goodfella

Post Reply with quote
FIFTHORIZOR wrote:
Families tend to give up when they've exhausted every course of action.

Everyone's take on family is different. I would never give up on family.
Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HY
i got dubu.

Post Reply with quote
Ace points out the finer detail.

The nature of our commitment and who does that committing is obviously dependent upon the individual. Love does not have to be the sole reason as it could be out of empathy, kindness, and etc. Moreover, the sorts of help a person provides can either by exhaustive, limited, or infinite dependent upon that commitment.

However, since JSN posted this situation on the board, it is definitely obvious that he cares for this person on some level beyond the minimal. He contemplated, posted, and cares enough to consider his options from other voices. If that is the case, him wanting to help her is clear. His decision-making would have to be concrete and with conviction. That is all I wanted to clarify.

Otherwise, we can agree to disagree.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
StalematE
i got dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
ace wrote:
FIFTHORIZOR wrote:

What's to say they have? What if they've just realized she is only using their help to her advantage, and have cut her off until she hits rock bottom, so that she actually wants help?

Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:44 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
morpheus
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
sementherapy wrote:
tap that hiv ass

dude... the crazier they are the better that tappage will be

Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:41 am View user's profile Send private message
StalematE
i got dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
morpheus wrote:
sementherapy wrote:
tap that hiv ass

dude... the crazier they are the better that tappage will be

I'm the boat that wouldn't tap anyone that I could tell you what STDs they have in alphabetical order, starting with A for "All of them."

Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:48 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
vat?
Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:58 am View user's profile Send private message
ace
Goodfella

Post Reply with quote
StalematE wrote:
ace wrote:
FIFTHORIZOR wrote:

What's to say they have? What if they've just realized she is only using their help to her advantage, and have cut her off until she hits rock bottom, so that she actually wants help?

1. i was responding to 5ths comment, not addressing the girl's family.

StalematE wrote:
What if they've just realized she is only using their help to her advantage

2. what "help" doesn't work to the person you're trying to helps advantage?

StalematE wrote:
[they] have [to] cut her off until she hits rock bottom, so that she actually wants help?

3. you dont live out of some old perverts car, drive around with an expired license, have diseases thats not being treated or addressed, have no one to turn to, so you end up contacting people you barely spoke to in a long time requesting to cash fake checks, trying to find places to spend the night... and not hit rock bottom.
Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:52 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jfiwejfkdl
i got dubu.

Post Reply with quote
FIFTHORIZOR wrote:
It's obvious that she's trying to use him to cash a god damn fake check.
Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:47 am View user's profile Send private message
jfiwejfkdl
i got dubu.

Post Reply with quote
HY wrote:
Ace points out the finer detail.

The nature of our commitment and who does that committing is obviously dependent upon the individual. Love does not have to be the sole reason as it could be out of empathy, kindness, and etc. Moreover, the sorts of help a person provides can either by exhaustive, limited, or infinite dependent upon that commitment.

However, since JSN posted this situation on the board, it is definitely obvious that he cares for this person on some level beyond the minimal. He contemplated, posted, and cares enough to consider his options from other voices. If that is the case, him wanting to help her is clear. His decision-making would have to be concrete and with conviction. That is all I wanted to clarify.

Otherwise, we can agree to disagree.
Who the fuck talks like this. Shut up faggot.
Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:48 am View user's profile Send private message
Johnny Wadd
got dubu?

Post Reply with quote
jfiwejfkdl wrote:
Who the fuck talks like this. Shut up faggot.

headless chicken
Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
iAMtheJSN xP
i <3 dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
My need of wanting to help her comes from the fact that I had done her dirty back then....let me explain...

When I knew this girl back in H.S, she was still (by most standards) pretty unstable...she'd break night, bring vodka in water bottles and get smashed, and cut herself (supposedly)...I hung out with her thinking she was just another youngin that was just stupid and overly dramatic, in need of some guidance...she developed feelings for captain save-a-hoe, but I paid it no mind...dumbass.....

A couple of weeks later, she told me how she felt towards me...before I could reply, she proceeded to take off her sleeves or whatever those arm-sock dealy's are and showed me her forearm, which was lined with small cuts from her wrist down to her elbow joint...she said something along the lines of the pain she felt on a daily basis, yatta,yatta yatta....I wasn't really listening because my brain was screaming "OH WHAT THE FUCK BROOOOOOO"...

at that point I did something I shouldnt've done...I told her that we can give "us" a chance, hoping that would quell her from self mutilation...I had no interest in a girl with more baggage than something-funny-here....but it seemed to make her happy....

I saw her the next day @ church, and we went out to lunch with 3 other friends, one of whom was a girl I was jockin on hard...let's call her mary...we kept the new "relationship" on the low-low, so nobody knew of it except us....after we ate, we decided to head to an nrb and sing....after an hour, 2 from our group left, then 30 minutes after that, she left (for whatever reason) leaving just me and mary....we just talked and I ended up telling her I liked her and to my suprise, she reciprocated...I then told her about what was happening with "the other" and she said I should break it off w her if I wasn't interested in a relationship....

So I managed to track her down and tell her that I don't see her in a romantic light...but more as a oppa....she seemed upset, but accepted my decision...feeling clean conscienced, I went to tell mary, we hung out a bit longer, than I took mary home, holding her hand...while we were walking, I noticed that she was still around (I had thought she went home) and saw me and mary holding hands and being couple-y...the look on her face was that of an actress in a k-drama who had thought her love was long dead, only to see him alive and about...whoops....

Ever since then, I always felt a bit guilty about how I did her...which is why I feel more obligated to help her....she ain't called me back yet, so I'm good for now....and that's the origins story....

Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
FIFTHORIZOR
i <3 dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
iAMtheJSN xP wrote:
My need of wanting to help her comes from the fact that I had done her dirty back then....let me explain...

When I knew this girl back in H.S, she was still (by most standards) pretty unstable...she'd break night, bring vodka in water bottles and get smashed, and cut herself (supposedly)...I hung out with her thinking she was just another youngin that was just stupid and overly dramatic, in need of some guidance...she developed feelings for captain save-a-hoe, but I paid it no mind...dumbass.....

A couple of weeks later, she told me how she felt towards me...before I could reply, she proceeded to take off her sleeves or whatever those arm-sock dealy's are and showed me her forearm, which was lined with small cuts from her wrist down to her elbow joint...she said something along the lines of the pain she felt on a daily basis, yatta,yatta yatta....I wasn't really listening because my brain was screaming "OH WHAT THE FUCK BROOOOOOO"...

at that point I did something I shouldnt've done...I told her that we can give "us" a chance, hoping that would quell her from self mutilation...I had no interest in a girl with more baggage than something-funny-here....but it seemed to make her happy....

I saw her the next day @ church, and we went out to lunch with 3 other friends, one of whom was a girl I was jockin on hard...let's call her mary...we kept the new "relationship" on the low-low, so nobody knew of it except us....after we ate, we decided to head to an nrb and sing....after an hour, 2 from our group left, then 30 minutes after that, she left (for whatever reason) leaving just me and mary....we just talked and I ended up telling her I liked her and to my suprise, she reciprocated...I then told her about what was happening with "the other" and she said I should break it off w her if I wasn't interested in a relationship....

So I managed to track her down and tell her that I don't see her in a romantic light...but more as a oppa....she seemed upset, but accepted my decision...feeling clean conscienced, I went to tell mary, we hung out a bit longer, than I took mary home, holding her hand...while we were walking, I noticed that she was still around (I had thought she went home) and saw me and mary holding hands and being couple-y...the look on her face was that of an actress in a k-drama who had thought her love was long dead, only to see him alive and about...whoops....

Ever since then, I always felt a bit guilty about how I did her...which is why I feel more obligated to help her....she ain't called me back yet, so I'm good for now....and that's the origins story....

You feel bad about that?

Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
iAMtheJSN xP
i <3 dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
Of course I do...

Contrary to the rude, ignorant and hilarious quips I make, I never want to intentionally fuck w some1 unless they deserves to be fucks wit

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
FIFTHORIZOR
i <3 dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
Oh Louie...

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
StalematE
i got dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
ace wrote:
2. what "help" doesn't work to the person you're trying to helps advantage?

None, but people can manipulate that help too to get a free ride without acknowledging their own problems or their need to solve those problems.

Sometimes that help only enables those problems.

The fact that she's going around to people she hasn't talked to in years asking to sign bogus checks and not asking for real help shows she hasn't hit rock bottom, she is still in complete denial of her own problems.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:49 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
lexy
i got dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
what the fuck. STOP SPENDING YOUR TIME AND ENERGY ON THESE PSYCHO ASS HOES, JSN. fuck this shit im telling your mom.
Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
Snuffleupagus
i <3 dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
lexy wrote:
what the fuck. STOP SPENDING YOUR TIME AND ENERGY ON THESE PSYCHO ASS HOES, JSN. fuck this shit im telling your mom.

Damn Son.
Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
Laughing
Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    DBKC.org Forum Index » Ghetto All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: