Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    DBKC.org Forum Index » Ghetto View previous topic
View next topic
I have no friends
gohugatree
i <3 dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
peppermints wrote:
just bc you're an introvert doesn't mean you can't make friends.

every relationship takes effort. maybe you just haven't met anyone worth the effort. or maybe you're not at the age in which you really value friendships.

i've always had friends growing up, but i don't think i had true friendships/relationships until my early 20s. it was during that time period i really learned to be open and honest with my friends and with myself.

if you're okay not having friends, then so be it. but then why be jealous of FB updates? i think everyone needs at least one healthy platonic relationship to be their supporter, champion, sounding board, etc. not having that can make you crazy and depressed (trust me! don't be an emo kid.)

Yeah. Sometimes i'm jealous people are going out and having fun.

I don't know. I sound crazy now.

I'm glad dubu is quite active now.
Thu May 01, 2014 12:06 am View user's profile Send private message
gohugatree
i <3 dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
Snuffleupagus wrote:
If I come up to BC soon, would you hang out for a night of debauchery and shenanigans? AKA Binge drinking, laughing at people who can't handle their shit, laughing at couples fighting, laughing at people arguing, laughing at people who fall onto the pavement, laughing at people getting detained by mounties, and eating lots and lots of pizza at that one place I don't know the name of on Granville that was in this one movie I saw a while back but can't remember because I'm pretty trashed right now.

I don't drink, but i'm sure we'd have now.

It seems you're always trashed. Are you in Las Vegas now? Can you tell us some of the shit that goes down there
Thu May 01, 2014 12:07 am View user's profile Send private message
gohugatree
i <3 dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
lilgx1 wrote:
peppermints wrote:
just bc you're an introvert doesn't mean you can't make friends.

every relationship takes effort. maybe you just haven't met anyone worth the effort. or maybe you're not at the age in which you really value friendships.

Mhmm. I have a set amount of energy, and once it's depleted, I need to spend time alone. It's weird because when I was younger, I always felt the need to have constant attention and be around people all the time. I think I became an extrovert halfway through college.

Aside from my fiance, I probably only have 1 friend who I can constantly be with, but only because she's the same way and we don't feel the need to act a certain way when we're together. We can sit and be quiet for awhile and not have that sense of awkward silence.

YOU'RE ENGAGED?

congrats!!!
Thu May 01, 2014 12:08 am View user's profile Send private message
Snuffleupagus
i <3 dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
gohugatree wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
If I come up to BC soon, would you hang out for a night of debauchery and shenanigans? AKA Binge drinking, laughing at people who can't handle their shit, laughing at couples fighting, laughing at people arguing, laughing at people who fall onto the pavement, laughing at people getting detained by mounties, and eating lots and lots of pizza at that one place I don't know the name of on Granville that was in this one movie I saw a while back but can't remember because I'm pretty trashed right now.

I don't drink, but i'm sure we'd have now.

It seems you're always trashed. Are you in Las Vegas now? Can you tell us some of the shit that goes down there

I wish I could, but you're just gonna have to read about it in my book. I will tell you that a girl OD'd on coke because she stuffed a bunch of it in her vagina to avoid being caught dealing in our establishment. It was pretty bad, she was twitching a ton by the time I hauled ass to where he was and it was probably no longer than ten to fifteen seconds to respond.

Why don't you drink?
Thu May 01, 2014 2:23 am View user's profile Send private message
Sassy
i got dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
i'm sure you have friends.
dont you have a close friend at least who you talk to regularly and hang out with?
Thu May 01, 2014 6:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
Update
Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
Original.
i got dubukimchi!

Post Reply with quote
lol who the hell sneaks in coke inside their snatch, at vegas of all places? ive taken lines and bumps out of snuff vials sitting at my table, passed aroudn blunts without a care in the world, no one ever bats an eye.

Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
i've found that i'm a weirdo on coke

like i dont really like being around people (like liz)

maybe her brain is on a perma natural high
Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:51 am View user's profile Send private message
sementherapy
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
i get all romantic on coke

like not lemme seduce you with champers and strawberries romantic corny steez

but like the human condition and how we interact and such

but then i start thinking too mucho
Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:52 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    DBKC.org Forum Index » Ghetto All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2