View next topic
Dating a Stripper
morpheus
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
am1989 wrote:
HY wrote:
It isn't a horrible idea.

I dated one for half a year. She was awesome, smart, and love to travel. I have no regrets and had great times. We ended things mutually because she was going to med school.

um yea cuz most strippers are smart and love to travel and get into med school right

Wed May 21, 2014 4:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
HY
i got dubu.

Post Reply with quote
am1989 wrote:
um yea cuz most strippers are smart and love to travel and get into med school right

Like someone mentioned earlier, case by case basis. Maybe Snuffs's position is different with this one stripper. There are a lot out there and they are all different. My point is that you don't have to knock them off entirely for their profession when you consider their character, their attributes, etc.

I threw in my two cents. It was positive, but I know a lot of guys that got fucked over. Snuffs is smart enough to measure a gal and see if he is compatible with her.

You out of all people should know this. To take each uniquely from their labels alone that society has castes upon them.

Wed May 21, 2014 5:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
morpheus
Super Moderator

Post Reply with quote
nah man, snuff already revealed his bias against her by identifying her as a stripper and only a stripper.

vice: i am thinking about dating this wonderful girl who is smart and loves to travel. my only concern would be her making money as a stripper to pay for medical school.

Fri May 23, 2014 7:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    DBKC.org Forum Index » Relationships All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: